Accounts Receivable Clerk
The Accounts Receivable Clerk position is responsible for verifying and posting receipts, daily client billings as well as resolving billing discrepancies. This individual will work on a three-person team along with a Leasing Receivables Clerk and a Collections Specialist.
The successful candidate should have detail orientation along with good organizational and time management skills. They should be able to work in an extremely fast-paced environment and manage their own deadlines. Interactions with this position include the Sales Department, Service managers and customers as well as others in the Administrative department. This role reports directly to the Administration manager.
· Post customer payments by recording checks, wire, online and credit card transactions
· Maintains and distributes to Lease Accountant daily transaction reports.
· Bills direct account customers daily as well as weekly reconciliation of Connect Pac contracts
· Maintains communication with high-importance customers as needed for billing processing as well as billing vendors to ensure consistent billing practices.
· Processes remote bank deposit daily
· Monitors unapplied listing monthly of outstanding unapplied deposits and memos.
· Verify discrepancies and resolve clients’ billing issues.
· Solid understanding of basic accounting principles
· Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
· Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
· Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
· Customer service orientation
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail