Standard Office Systems is the largest independent copier dealership in the Atlanta area, located in Duluth, Georgia. Our service department is at the core of what sets us apart from all competition. Our service technicians are incented on the quality of each service call, not how many calls can be squeezed into a workday.
The ideal candidate must be able to work professionally in customer environments, as well as having the ability to service equipment discretely in the customers’ office, while properly diagnosing issues and completing repairs in a timely manner. The duties will be performed with professionalism and respect for the customers’ environment, while providing an excellent quality of work.
· Provide quality maintenance and repair of Sharp, Canon and HP copiers and printers in a specific territory of assigned machines to ensure equipment reliability.
· Troubleshoot printing / scanning failures at the machine level.
· Maintain customer satisfaction and achievement of company requirements in call production, response time and parts management.
· Properly maintain inventory of all car stock and reschedule parts.
· Ongoing communication with Service Management regarding service calls, daily call loads and statistical performance.
· Onsite assistance for the SOS Network Operations Center with various projects.
· Preferred CompTIA Network+ certification.
· Experience with service and maintenance of multifunctional copiers and printers.
· Reliable transportation.
· Clean driving record.
· Clean background check.
· Outstanding troubleshooting and Customer Relations skills.
· Ability to work independently while producing an exceptional quality of work.
· Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, plus paid vacation.
· 401(k) plan with employer contribution
· Ongoing manufacturer product training
· Competitive mileage reimbursement plan
· Competitive base salary with aggressive bonus and sales lead program
· Employee Referral Bonus Program