Leasing your copy machine is a very common practice and can be a great solution for many different office environments. There are a number of steps you should take before returning your copier when the lease is up to ensure your data is protected and the equipment is returned without a hitch.
Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Read over your lease and ensure you are familiar with all the terms and conditions, as well as the return clause.
- Prepare your letter of intent to inform the company leasing you your copy machine on whether or not you intend to return the equipment or purchase at the end of your lease.
- Check over your equipment to ensure it is in working order.
- Find out the preferred shipping method of your leasing company and prepare the equipment for return. Be sure to insure the package for delivery as well.
- Keep all information such as model and serial number of the equipment, as well as all the shipping information in case something happens after the equipment leaves your hands.
These are few of the steps to keep in mind when it comes time to return your copy equipment. If you would like to learn more about the leasing process, or would like to learn more about our equipment, please contact us today!