contact center: CALL CENTER Solutions FOR BUSINESS
Powered by Intermedia™
What is contact center?
Contact Center is an addition to your business phone system that can automate and improve customer interactions from multiple angles.
Contact Center is unparalleled in its depth of customer insights, the boost it provides to workplace productivity, and the efficiency it provides to a business' call center, sales department, and overall employee phone usage.
Contact Center uses a combination of artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) to automate customer interactions and deliver powerful insights into call performance.
Benefits of Contact Center
Contact Center can have multiple applications in a business setting. Whether it's used for pre-customer interactions (ie. sales prospecting calls) or current customer interactions (ie. billing, customer support, and help desk), Contact Center can streamline and improve business operations in a variety of ways.
- Real-time customer insights speed up interactions
- Deep historical call reporting helps drive improved future interactions
Centralized and Efficient Operations
- Centralized management from one portal that's accessible anywhere at any time
- Combine voice, chat, and email queues into a single omni-channel experience
- CRM integrations allow for efficient sales and marketing operations
- Use whichever phone systems you prefer for your business, whether that's your current business phone systems or personal employee smartphones
- Integrate with software that allows third party integrations using API. This means that users can integrate Contact Center with CRM's like Salesforce, enterprise planning software, and more.
Remote Office Support
- Support multi-site call centers and remote agents through Contact Center
- Enable employees to conduct calls, emails, and chats from their personal smartphone
- Smoothly transition to remote operations at the touch of a button
- Analyze team performance by queue, team, or agent with real-time dashboards and historical reports
- Enhance audience engagement with outreach campaign capabilities
- Automate sales calls to increase call quotas
RELATED: When Should I Transition from ACD Group to Contact Center?
Inbound Voice Queues
|Supervisor Functions, Including Monitor, Barge, and Whisper||Included||Included||Included|
|Real-Time & Graphical Reports||Included||Included||Included|
|Scheduled, Historical, and Custom Reports||Included||Included|
|Skill-Based, Geo & Rule-Based Routing||Included||Included|
|Email, Chat, and SMS Channels Add-Ons||Included||Included|
|Chat, Email, and SMS Channel Queues||Included|
|Outbound Notification Campaigns (Voice, Email & SMS)||Included|
|QA Evaluator Templates & Scoring||Included|
|Custom CRM Integrations||Included|
|Advanced Self-Service IVR Applications||Included|
- Oracle Netsuite
- Microsoft Dynamics365
- Microsoft Teams
To request a brief consultation about our Contact Center offering: