SOS understands the challenges facing state and local governments today.
Our technology portfolio addresses "do more with less" challeneges by lowering costs, automating processes, and improving communication between staff, elected officials, and citizens. We provide the freedom to focus on delivering top quality public services - with smaller budgets and smaller staff counts. Count on SOS to maximize technology that matters!
SOS Can Help!
- Enable citizens to gain online access to public records, agendas and minutes, as well as improving internal distribution.
- Automate government HR on-boarding, simplify human capital management and securely manage personnel records.
- Securely share information with public safety entities and officers in the field to esnure a more rapid response to threats.
- Implement electronic government forms and workflows to alleviate broken or manual paper processes and reduce expenses.
- Exchange information with other government agencies and constituents, leveraging Certified Records Management security capabilities to protect information from unauthorized access or release.
Solutions that Matter:
Services We Offer:
Align important government agency goals with technology through SOS Expert Consulting. We can help you assess and improve how your current document and information technologies are supporting your core operational requirements.
Leverage comprehensive network services featuring NetVantage Managed IT Services, Cloud Services, and Information Security Services for IT Specific Projects - all with 24/7 remote help desk support.
Oprtimize your print output through best-in-class print technology and the industry's most responsive approach to managed print services PrintVantage. All supported 24/7 by remote access for printing and connectivity.