From membership retention and fundraising to volunteerism and outreach communciations, Standard Office Systems understands the challenges facing non-profit organizations today.
SOS's customized technology solutions for non-profit organizations address challenges by lowering costs, automating processes, and improving communication between, staff, volunteers, potential members, and donors. Count on SOS to maximize technology that matters!
SOS Can Help!
- Free-up staff time and increase productivity through easy-to-use enhanced document and imaging workflow solutions.
- Expedite document workflow on church campuses and across outreach facilities.
- Enhance all printed materials to better educate and inform staff, volunteers , and donors on upcoming events or volunteer opporunities, while giving the professional presentation your organization deserves.
- Improve budget planning and 501(c)(3) tax accounting through access of financial records and documents, right when you need them.
- Leverage compatible cost recovery systems to enable office administrators the ability to more effectively monitor grants, funds, and budgets.
Solutions that Matter:
Services We Offer:
Align important non-profit goals with technology through SOS Expert Consulting. We can help you assess and improve how your current document and information technologies are supporting your core operational requirements.
Leverage comprehensive network services featuring NetVantage Managed IT Services, Cloud Services, and Information Security Services for IT Specific Projects - all with 24/7 remote help desk support.
Oprtimize your print output through best-in-class print technology and the industry's most responsive approach to managed print services PrintVantage. All supported 24/7 by remote access for printing and connectivity.